Has been with Gainsberg Law, P.C. since April 2019. Throughout law school, I worked as a law clerk in another Chicago personal injury firm, and continued there after graduation, before joining Gainsberg Law, P.C.
As an Associate Litigation Attorney with Gainsberg Law, P.C., I tried a case in Cook County in my first year of practice. I also arbitrate cases in various personal injury matters, draft lawsuits and settlement demands, take and defend depositions, argue motions, draft and respond to motions, draft and answer discovery, settled various cases, and resolve healthcare service liens.
I have been referred to as very empathetic by my clients, and I genuinely care about them. I am committed to securing the best solution possible in difficult situations where I am there only avenue to achieve compensation. I also pride myself in building a client-attorney relationship where my clients feel they are always well informed on the status of their case, and kept up to date.
When not in the office, I enjoy spending time exploring the various restaurants in Chicago, as well as spending time with my family, including my two brothers, in the suburb of Plainfield (where I grew up). I also love to watch crime thrillers and investigation shows (I.D. Discovery Channel is a personal favorite). I am bilingual and speak fluent Spanish, and am the first in my family to obtain a juris doctorate.
- JD, UIC John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL, 2018
- BS, Business Administration, Drake University, De Moines, IA, 2015
- Majored in International Business, with concentrations in Political Science and Business Law
- Studied abroad at the Universidad de Pablo Olavide in Seville, Spain, Fall 2014
- Degree completed in 3 years
- U.S. District Court, Northern District Illinois
- Colegio Calasancio Hispalense, Teaching Assistant (Sept. to Dec. 2014)
- Ready Set Ride, Plainfield, IL, Volunteer (Jun. 2011 – Aug. 2012)
Prior Work Experience
- Staver Law Group PC, Chicago, IL
- Personal Injury Law Clerk, June 2016—March 2019
- The John Marshall Law School Domestic Violence and Immigration Clinic, Chicago, IL
- Law Student Intern, January 2018 – May 2018
- Universidad de Pablo Olavide, Seville, Spain
- English Tutor, September 2014 – December 2014
- Reyna Law Office P.C., Bolingbrook, IL
- Law Clerk & Client Relations/Office Manager, July 2014 – September 2014