Samantha has been with Gainsberg Law, P.C. since April 2019. Throughout law school, she worked as a law clerk in another Chicago personal injury firm, and continued there after graduation before joining Gainsberg Law, P.C. Prior to joining Gainsberg Law, P.C., she attended Drake University, graduating in three years with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Business with a concentration in Business Law and Political Studies, and then earned her law degree from the John Marshall Law School.
As an Associate Litigation Attorney with Gainsberg Law, P.C., Samantha concentrates her practice in civil litigation, personal injury litigation, and insurance law disputes. She has first-chair jury trial experience and tried a case in Cook County in her first year of practice. Samantha is bilingual and speaks fluent Spanish.
Samantha has been referred to by her clients as very empathic and committed to securing the best solution possible in difficult situations. When not in the office, she enjoys spending time exploring the various restaurants in Chicago, as well as spending time with her family, including her two brothers and loves to watch crime thrillers and investigation shows (I.D. Discovery Channel is a personal favorite).
- JD, UIC John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL, 2018
- BS, Business Administration, Drake University, De Moines, IA, 2015
- Majored in International Business, with concentrations in Political Science and Business Law
- Studied abroad at the Universidad de Pablo Olavide in Seville, Spain, Fall 2014
- Degree completed in 3 years
- S. District Court, Northern District Illinois