Neal S. Gainsberg, Founder of Gainsberg Law
Neal S. Gainsberg has spent the last 20 years fighting to protect the rights of the injured in Chicago and throughout Illinois. From consumer rights and bankruptcy to catastrophic injuries and wrongful death, Mr. Gainsberg stands up to large corporations, insurance companies, creditors and hospital administrators to ensure that his clients’ futures are safe and secure.
Before opening up his own firm, Mr. Gainsberg attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison, graduating with distinction, and then earned his law degree from Chicago-Kent School of Law with high honors. There, he earned a coveted place on the illustrious law review. Upon graduation, Mr. Gainsberg clerked for Illinois Appellate Court Judge Margaret O’Mara Frossard.
Mr. Gainsberg is licensed in multiple courts at the state and federal level, and is an active member of multiple legal communities. He has published an article on the doctrine of spoliation of evidence, and has spoken at legal events on the topic of law firm management, practice, and bankruptcy.
He also has been involved in a number of charitable organizations, such as the Lincoln Park Zoo, the Chicago Children’s Museum and the Museum of Science and Industry, and has contributed to Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, the Illinois State Bar Association, and the Chicago Bar Association. When he is not at work, Mr. Gainsberg spends his time with his incredible wife and his two children.
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Serious personal injury
- Premises liability
- FELA Actions
- Workers’ Compensation
- Insurance Claims and Disputes
- Police brutality and misconduct
- Illinois, 1996
- U.S. District Court for Northern Illinois, 1996
- U.S. District Court for Northern Illinois, Trial Bar, 2008
- U.S. District Court for Central Illinois, 2004
- U.S. District Court for Northern Indiana, 2002
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 1996
- Order of the Coif
- BA, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1993
Honors and Accolades
- 5/5 in Client Satisfaction, Martindale-Hubbell
- Certificate of Appreciation, Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States