Hurt on the Road in Chicago?
Our Injury Attorneys Can Help.
The law firm Chicago riders
trust when they’re hurt
Helping auto, truck and motorcycle
accident victims in Chicago
Millions of dollars recovered for
injury victims in and around Chicago.
Experienced Chicago Injury Attorneys Fighting Aggressively for Clients Like You
Fighting for injury victims across Illinois and the greater Chicagoland area for 20 years
After a serious accident, everything is on the line. Your health may hang in the balance. Your financial future is at stake. The well-being and happiness of your family could be in jeopardy. With mounting pressure, you may not know where to turn.
When a major accident changes your life, look to Gainsberg Law for help. We have helped thousands of people who have been hurt by other people’s negligence, and secured millions of dollars in compensation on their behalves. We provide client-centered representation for injury victims throughout Illinois and Cook, Lake, DuPage, Kane and Will Counties. Through comprehensive advocacy and open lines of communication, our Chicago attorneys work secure to full and fair compensation for each our clients. Whether you were injured in an car accident, a slip and fall, or as the result of a defective product, trust an experienced Chicago injury lawyer from Gainsberg Law to help.
Reliable representation in a tough personal injury cases
Personal injuries result from a variety of unfortunate incidents. They occur when the negligent actions of one party causes physical or emotional harm to another party. When these incidents occur, the injured party may be entitled to financial compensation under the laws of the Illinois. A successful case requires proving:
An efficient Chicago personal injury attorney helps you present your case for compensation. This includes evidence identifying the liable party, as well as proof of injuries. Complex medical records, billing statements, witness statements, and photographs are often necessary to accomplish this goal. Once liability is determined, let an experienced Chicago injury attorney from Gainsberg Law determine a proper compensation amount—and fight for that compensation on your behalf.
Car accidents are some of the most common causes of injury, ranging from minor harms to life-threatening dangers. Our Chicago accident attorneys represent people who have sustained injuries because of:
Illinois courts use a negligence standard to determine liability in an automobile accident case. An individual who operates a motor vehicle in a negligent manner may be found financially liable for damages to someone else or someone else’s property. To successfully prove liability, secure the services of a knowledgeable accident lawyer. We can handle even the most complex types of auto accidents, and help you protect your loved ones.
Drivers within the state are required to maintain automobile insurance, which is meant to provide compensation for injuries caused by the vehicle operator. Unfortunately, insurance claims often go unpaid. This may be due to a lack of adequate insurance or the company’s refusal to pay. In addition, many drivers fail to maintain insurance, leaving a lawsuit as the sole legal recourse. When these issues arise, choose a Chicago accident attorney who will go to trial when necessary for compensation.
Motorcyclists are particularly at risk for injury when driving on the roadways of Illinois. The open nature of the bike leaves little protection against the negligent actions of other drivers. At Gainsberg Law, we provide our motorcycle accident clients with valuable representation in pursuit of compensation for their injuries after an accident involving:
| || |
Motorcycle injuries are often life-threatening and require substantial levels of medical treatment. The expenses of this care place a significant burden on the victim, as well as the victim’s family. Our compassionate Chicago auto accident lawyers understand these challenges and work to secure an amount that adequately compensates for your damages.
Truck accidents often result in serious injuries to all parties involved. The substantial size of a tractor-trailer, added to the weight of its contents, can cause life threatening injuries, or even death. We take on cases involving:
A Gainsberg Law, you work with an experienced Chicago accident attorney who listens to your needs, communicates with you constantly, and helps you plot a course forward.
Serious representation for serious personal injury cases
When you have sustained serious injuries, you deserve and experienced attorney to help you. At Gainsberg Law, you only ever work with attorneys. We don’t shuffle you off to a member of our staff or to a paralegal: you work with a lawyer form the moment you walk in our door until the moment your case is over. We do it that way because our clients often need help after they have sustained a serious or catastrophic injury. We handle complex cases including:
- Mass transit accidents. Chicago is home to many forms of convenient public transportation Unfortunately, this leaves room for passengers to be subject to injury. This could include injuries sustained on a bus, train, plain or ferry.
- Recreational accidents. Fun activities can turn tragic in the blink of an eye when something goes wrong. If you were injured on a boat, on a trolley or duck tour, let an attorney advise you on the best legal recourse against the company who caused you harm.
- Police brutality. When police officers do more harm than good, they should be held accountable. Police officers can be known to use excess force, which may cause the victim both physical and emotional injuries. At Gainsberg Law, we stand up to police brutality.
- Workplace injuries. An on-the- job injury can quickly become complicated, as you work to navigate a compensation claim. Our responsive Chicago workers’ compensation lawyers guide you through the entire claims process.
- Nursing home abuse. Leaving loved one’s in care of a nursing home facility is supposed to bring relief to the patient and the family. Yet, when residents are neglected and abused, your family member could be in serious danger. Let us protect the rights of your loved one who has suffered nursing home abuse.
- Premises liability. When you are injured on someone else’s property, they may be responsible for damages to you. Whether it was a slip and fall, a dog bite, or an accident caused by poor facility security, Gainsberg Law is ready to fight for you.
- Medical malpractice. From surgical errors to misdiagnosis to mistakes with medication – and so much more – we take on challenging medical malpractice cases in Chicago. If your doctor behaved negligently, you can rely on us to protect your rights.
- Birth injuries. One act of medical negligence can leave your new baby with life-altering injuries and disabilities. If you or your child were injured by a negligent healthcare professional, we will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
At Gainsberg Law, we are ready and willing when trial is necessary to secure compensation for our clients. We also handle employment law claims for private and public sector workers who have been wrongfully terminated, or have been denied a fair wage.
Affordable representation from an experienced and dedicated personal injury law firm in Chicago
Rely on the successful and efficient law practice of Gainsberg Law, to provide you with trustworthy representation in a variety of practice areas. Whether you were injured in an accident or seeking assistance for your financial challenges, trust our office to aggressively advocate for you best interests. Call us today at 312-600-9585 or fill out our contact form to secure our client-centered services. You will talk to an attorney when you call. We believe in putting client needs first, and making sure you feel confident and comfortable in our representation.