Nick Kreitman, Associate
Nick Kreitman joined Gainsberg Law in 2015, where he focuses on personal injury law and employment law, as well as landlord/tenant issues. He is a graduate of John Marshall Law School, where he was a two-time recipient of the Peggy Browning Fellowship, and Elmhurst College. Mr. Kreitman is currently finishing a Masters of Arts Program in the Social Sciences Degree at the University of Chicago.
Before joining Gainsberg Law, Mr. Kreitman fought for the rights of workers, negotiating collective bargaining agreements, taking grievances to arbitration and brining unfair labor practices before the NLRB and ILRB for some of the largest labor unions in the country, including the International Brotherhood of Teamsters and the American Federation of Government Employees.
Mr. Kreitman is a Chicagoland native, and gives regular know-your-rights trainings to worker and community groups. He enjoys professional bull riding and strong coffee.
- Serious personal injury
- Premises liability
- Employment and Labor
- Insurance disputes
- Consumer rights
- Illinois, 2013
- S. District Court for Northern Illinois, 2016
- S. Court of Federal Claims, 2017
- D., John Marshall Law School, 2013
- Peggy Browning Fellowship, Communication Workers of America, 2012
- Peggy Browning Fellowship, United Auto Workers, 2011
- A., Political Science, History, Elmhurst College, 2008
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- National Lawyers Guild
- Labor and Employment Section
Labor and Employment Relations Association