Skip to content

I Was Injured at Work and Am in Pain. What Should I Do?

If you are injured on the job, the first thing you need to do is make sure that you report your injury to your immediate supervisor. A work injury is governed by the Illinois Worker's Compensation Act, and the Worker's Compensation Act requires you to put your employer on notice. Once you have put your employer on notice, then you should contact an attorney.

The Worker's Compensation Act is a very complicated law. You do not want to try and understand that law on your own. You want to get an attorney that has the knowledge and experience with dealing with this law, to make sure that all your rights are protected, and that you get all the benefits under the workers’ compensation law.

Here at Gainsberg Law, we know all the complicated issues; we know all the details regarding workers’ compensation. We will make sure that you get your rights protected, and that you get the compensation you deserve. If you've been in a work accident or injured, please contact us at Gainsberg Law. You can call us, email us, or visit our website at Let our Chicago workers’ comp attorneys help you get the compensation you need.