In a personal injury case, you’re entitled to several types of damages. You’re entitled to get your medical bills paid. You’re entitled to get lost wages for the time you miss from work, and you’re entitled to a damage factor called pain and suffering. That is damages for the actual pain that you have undergone and for the suffering that you have endured. And the type of pain and suffering that you have experienced is something that is recognized under Illinois law, and allows you to get compensation for it.

The amount depends on your injuries. If your injuries are not that severe – they go away in a few days, weeks or months – your pain and suffering is equal to that type of injury that you sustain. If your injuries are more severe, if you have injuries that last months or years, your pain and suffering can be substantial.

At Gainsberg Law, we know all about pain and suffering. We make sure our clients get the maximum amount of pain and suffering. We will get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries – every element of your injuries. Whether it’s medical bills, lost wages, disability, pain and suffering, loss of normal life: we will get you that compensation. If you’ve been injured or you’ve been in an accident, please call 312-600-9585 or email us or visit our website at